Reds, Atleti, Napoli to face Bayern
Bayern Munich have confirmed that Liverpool, Atletico Madrid and Napoli will be the three sides that the club will face in the 2017 Audi Cup.
The annual pre-season tournament takes place in early August and will feature the teams taking on one another in a semi-final format initially.
The draw for the opening matches has been made with spanish giants Atletico taking on Italian Serie A outfit Napoli. In the second semi-final, hosts Bayern will meet Premier League contenders, Liverpool.
The Bundesliga champion's official website said, "The teams at the Audi Cup 2017 are confirmed. Hosts FC Bayern, Liverpool and Atletico Madrid will be joined by Napoli on 1 and 2 August 2017 in the prestigious pre-season tournament at the Allianz Arena in Munich.
"The semi-final matches have already been confirmed: This year's opening match on Tuesday 1 August sees Atletico Madrid take on Napoli (17.45 CET) followed in the evening by the game between FC Bayern München and Liverpool (20.30 CET). Tickets for the tournament are already on sale."
- No Belotti bids from Milan or PSG
- Salah transfer looms for Reds
- Tolisso style of play linkened to Kroos
- Russia ease past New Zealand
- Karanka: Morata ideal for Premier League
- Talisca reveals United interest
- Pienaar stalls on Premiership return
- Alves: Dybala won't improve at Juve
- Hazard eyes more Chelsea success
- Lindelof: Mourinho's calls convinced me